Things I have learned today:
1. A morning walk is necessary to my productivity, energy levels, and resistance to urges involving chocolate.
2. San Francisco’s idea of seasons is irrational.
3. When you practice baking bread, you end up with several loaves of mediocre bread in your freezer. The second batch came out much better though!
4. I’m going to have to find a local coffee shop to work in, because being at home with the cats and my refigerator is too distracting.
5. Drinking glass upon glass of water, while good for me (and yay for accomplishing New Year’s resoluations!) means I have to pee literally every thirty minutes.
That is all so far, but the day’s not over yet!