Abby tagged me, so here goes nothing. I didn’t tag anyone….but feel free to steal my questions and answer them in the comments!
11 random things about me:
1. I have an extra bone in each of my feet, so I have 208 instead of 206 bones.
2. I absolutely hate ice skating, even though almost every winter, I try to love it.
3. I was almost on the Dr. Phil show when I was in high school.
4. I forgot how to ride a bicycle and had to go through the whole learning process over again.
5. My first concert was the Spice Girls
6. I think hot air balloon rides are terrifying, no matter how pretty the landscape
7. I’ve been to Burning Man 4 times
8. I accidentally lit my dress on fire once
9. I play (or used to play) the alto saxophone
10. I played badminton in high school (and was pretty good at it!)
11. I write and occasionally perform slam poetry
11 Questions Answered:
What is your greatest strength?
My compassion. 99% of the time, I can see both sides of an issue and empathize with both parties.
What’s your best Halloween costume to date?
In 2010, I dressed up as a troll with a friend, hair and belly button jewel and all. It was legit.
What’s the best thing that has ever happened to you?
Meeting Alex – cheesy but true. He balances me out in ways that I wouldn’t have expected and has ALWAYS stuck by me no matter what.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Slow drivers who stay in the fast lane.
If you had to choose one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
What’s your dream vacation?
Hrm, at the moment I really feel like trekking through South America or hiking in New Zealand – anything adventure based.
If you could choose one celebrity to play you in a movie, who would it be?
I’m stumped. I genuinely don’t know. I’m not well versed in the celeb world…
What is your favorite class you’ve ever taken?
Existential Lit and Russian Lit – both very tough classes but really challenged my thinking. I really need to finish Crime and Punishment…
Who is your favorite literary character?
Almondine from the Story of Edgar Sawtelle
If you had 24 hours left to live (and unlimited resources) what would you do?
I would take all my friends and family to the French Laundry for the vegetarian tasting menu. And spend the evening chatting and eating delicious food.
What’s the first thing you notice about someone else?
Their hair, for some reason.
11 Random Questions:
1. As a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What’s your favorite dessert?
3. What’s your favorite room in your house?
4. What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
5. If you drive, what was your first car?
6. What were you like in high school?
7. What is the future of print media?
8. What is your favorite cuisine?
9. What’s the most pain you’ve ever been in?
10. What do you think about Twitter?
11. Who’s the first person you call with exciting news?