Things I probably should have done this weekend, but didn’t, and am perfectly happy about it…
- Go to yoga (but I did do a full yoga podcast at home!)
- Go on a long run ( I just can’t get motivated to run 10 miles alone, and that’s okay with me)
- Go to the farmer’s market (I’m learning to sleep in – it’s wonderfully weird)
- Drink green beer – I drank perfectly normal colored beer, thank you
Things I DID do this weekend…
- Read a piece I wrote, in public, at a bookstore at the Ferry Building as a conclusion to my non-fiction writing class. I think I will make a video of me reading it and post it this week. Thank you to Rachel for coming out to support me!
- Finished off my maple almond butter cups, a sad day for my sweet tooth now that they are gone
- Ate oatmeal instead of pizza as my late night snack on St. Patty’s Day – why am I weird?
- Bought a 2 person emergency kit in case of a disaster (I had been having this urge to be ultra prepared lately, and then I had a dream last night about a big earthquake. Just saying…)
- Took our bedroom from this….
- Spent over an hour in IKEA but left with only a doormat and a bath mat because I was too overwhelmed to buy anything else
- Ate broccoli in honor of St. Patty’s Day – and discovered nutritional yeast as a topping for veggies
- Cleaned out our Burning Man fashion trunk – anyone need some fun pants?
- Went to a Snooki baby shower/St. Patrick’s Day Party
- Planted arugula, lettuce, and cilantro
- And finally, took an unusually large number of cat photos…
All in all, I would say it was a pretty perfect weekend.