I don’t want to do a blog post on what I ate today…because I’m a hungry girl and stopping to take a photo of every meal seems like a lot of work. While I do think it could be an interesting insight at some point, today is not that day.
But I thought it would be fun to share interesting articles I read today! I scour Twitter all day at work, and come across thought provoking and insightful articles.
- At Choosing Raw: Adrienne Rich and taking responsibility for yourself
- At Offbeat Bride: For any brides (and grooms) to be out there, here’s a great reflection on how the venue search can help you grow as a person (and here’s a sneak peak at a venue we looked at this weekend)
- At Civil Eats: Concerns about food security are mounting – is The Hunger Games a Fantasy or Prophecy?
- At Grist: How can we rebrand “healthy living” to be cool and appeal to a wider audience?
- At The Chicago Tribune: How consumer activists are taking advantage of social media